Wednesday 4 July 2012

Aloha! How's everyone doing today? We hope you're doing great. So, no tutorials for today...yet. Hehehe, hopefully there will be one later in the day if I'm not feeling like a lazy bum today. Hahaha naah, no lazy bum. We've been really busy so tutorials will slow down a little for the time being. For those of you who don't know, Syira and I are still studying. Yes! Studying AND working at the same time. Definitely not the easiest thing to do. Here's a little story about the both of us!

Syira:
She'll be turning 24 on the 18th of July this year, weeeeeee! She's studying Mass Comm. so yes, that means she's the one who talks a lot and is really comfortable with meeting new people and handling anything that has to do with other human beings. haha. She's great though! Other than that, she's the only girl in the family and is the youngest of 2 siblings (including her). 

Puteri:
I will be turning 19 on the 25th of August this year, woo hoo! I'm studying Learning Disorder Management and Child Psychology, totally different from the rag trade! Like I explained above, Syira's the one who's good at interacting with people therefore, I'm the boring one who sits behind the desk and gets inspired to design clothes and create the accessories! hahaha. I'm also the only girl and also the youngest but of 4 siblings (including me).

So there you have it! A quickie about our lives. Now do you see why we're so close and can work together? Lotsa similarities yet lotsa differences but we compliment each other in that part. Anywho, I hope this was fun to read! Stay tuned for moreeeeeeeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment