Thursday 26 July 2012

Boreeeed

Bonjour belle dame! (Good day/morning pretty lady)

There's nothing much to do at this hour and I can't sleep. By the way "I" refers to Puteri because usually I handle the blog, Syira handles the website and we BOTH handle facebook. So now you all know! 

Hmmm let's see, what do I feel like talking about? Oh yes! I do have something to tell you all. Actually we both do but..unfortunately I can't tell you all now because the story's too awesome to be told now. Ya'll we'll just have to wait til I'm done with the story. A day or 2 maybe? Man! I wish I could tell you all now. An interesting read I should say. Nope, no hints or clues. All you can do is WAIT. That's the worse part, I know!

Don't worry, the longer you wait the better! It's so worth it. Why? because the story's pretty long so it's gonna take some time to get it all down. Don't want any miss out any details now, do we? 

Uh-oh, now I've got you guys guessing haven't I? I mean it's nothing to shout about but I think it'll be an interesting read for you girls. I'm pretty confident that quite a number of you girls will be able to relate to this story :) 

Therefore,
Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment