Sunday 22 July 2012

We're BACK!

As-salam Alaykum ladies! First of all, Ayra Awa would like to apologize. We're really sorry we haven't been posting up new things. But we've got a real good explanation :D 


As you all know, the owners of Ayra Awa are still studyin'. Therefore, we've got assignments to do and classes to attend. Which brings us to our next point. Syira's been really busy with her assignment and as for me, I had an exam on Saturday. Yes, first day of Ramadhan and I've gotta sit for an exam. Amazing huh? haha. Well, everything's done anyway so alhamdulillah. 


Now the GOOD NEWS! Syira's gotta hand in her assignment tomorrow and I'm done with my exam. So that means we. are. FREEEEEEEEE! Being free means more pictures, more tutorials, more vids, more everything! Insya'Allah everything will go back to normal soon and I hope you beautiful ladies out there will stay tuned and keep the love comin'!





Some extraterrestrial love

No comments:

Post a Comment